Areas of Expertise: Certified Professional Culture Curator, Talent Optimization Advisor,Business Consulting, everything Workplace Culture related from strategy to implementation, executive coaching, training and development, succession planning, everything ROI related and more.
Relevant Employment: 7 years family owned business, 14 years Marriott International, 11 years hotel franchise as COO, 10years as owner of Premier Rapport, Social Science Domain Team Lead for Mission Six Zero
Professional Experience (conferences, articles, notable workshops, etc.): Best-selling author of 5 books. VA State speaker for SHRM, HR Tampa, and numerous other conferences. 2019 Entrepreneurial Excellence Award Recipient. 2017 Leading Ladies Inside Business
- Methodology and Systems created include: A.C.C. System, Anatomy of Workplace Culture (AoWC), Employee Empathy Mapping (EEM),andI.M.P.A.C.T. leadership – more here
- Expertise is everything Workplace Culture – all services fall under that umbrella with company culture in mind the entire time
- ROI driven at all levels, at all times
- Model I created is called I.M.P.A.C.T. leadership – more here
- Premier Rapport, Inc. was founded in 2009 – business consulting firm in VA, servicing clients both nationally and internationally
- I have authored 5 books on various topics. Most recently in 2017, How to Avoid Culture Big Fat Failures and Brass Ovaries Own Yours
- I have been working since the age of 11 as an entrepreneur and in my family owned businesses.
- I come from a family of entrepreneurs. My parents owned a restaurant, auction house, and flea market. At one point, my dad told me “never work for anyone else.”
- It took me 25 more years to follow his advice. But, my journey working for other companies – most notably for Marriott International – is why I am able to effectively help companies of all sizes create a workplace that is successful and productive.
- I have worked in every aspect of a company, so I understand various viewpoints first hand. To help companies succeed, I focus on the core – their company’s workplace culture. In today’s changing workplace with four – sometimes five – generations working together, my expertise is needed now more than ever to help companies as well as employees succeed.